Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Beats Solo 3 reset

Both of my sons received Beats headphones within the last year. One pair has stopped working through Bluetooth. When plugged into a charger the battery shows full and they work when plugged directly into any device. I've attempted resetting them by holding in the power button and the volume down button for over the time required and the fuel gauge never flashes.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 11.1

Posted on Sep 5, 2018 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2018 2:31 PM

Good morning JasKerr33,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you have two pairs of Beats Solo 3 headphones that are not working properly and you are not able to reset one of them.

You may need to have an Apple Genius or an Apple Authorized Service Provider take a look at your Beats headphones. Click on the "Service and Support" section of the resource below to find one near you.

Find Locations - Service - Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers
Take care.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2018 2:31 PM in response to JasKerr33

Good morning JasKerr33,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you have two pairs of Beats Solo 3 headphones that are not working properly and you are not able to reset one of them.

You may need to have an Apple Genius or an Apple Authorized Service Provider take a look at your Beats headphones. Click on the "Service and Support" section of the resource below to find one near you.

Find Locations - Service - Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers
Take care.

Problem with Beats Solo 3 reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.