Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacbookPro 15inch 2018 charger not working

Hello,

I purchased MBP 15 inch 2018, 2.6ghz about a month ago and charger is not working properly. It works, but when I unplug the cable from the charger when I travel, and after I connect the cable back to the charger, it just won´t start charging my mac. It starts charging after a while, I need to wiggle the connector of the cable a bit and then it somehow starts charging. It happens all the time if I unplug the cable from charger.

I tried to charge my mac with other usb-c to usb-c cable or tried to charge my iPad with usb-c to lightning cable and the issues are the same.

Does anyone else have similar issue? Is it suitable for replacement under warranty? Thanks

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018), macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Sep 5, 2018 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2018 1:41 PM

Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service or How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

Similar questions

1 reply

MacbookPro 15inch 2018 charger not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.