Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Water Damage?

I've had my Macbook Pro for maybe a year and a half now. Stupid move i know, i was putting my laptop back in my bag along with my coffee bottle and when i got home my laptop was wet. I wiped off the coffee and my laptop was working fine and it still is but the sound isn't working and i'm not 100% sure it's from the coffee because around the previous days i had been watching videos and the sound was playing and cutting off multiple times. Anyone know how to fix it?

I've had 2 issues with this Mac before paying a large sum to repair it both times so anyway i can fix this without a large cost?

Posted on Sep 7, 2018 12:47 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 9, 2018 8:08 AM in response to alandraa__

alandraa__ wrote:

Bob. My sounds working now, why is life so hard??

I'll try to answer.

According to Psychology Today:

1. It's not always easy to get along.

2. We are all emotional.

3. Free will is sort of wishful thinking—there are enormously powerful factors beyond it that affect all human behavior.

4. We are all hypocrites.

5. You've got a selfish streak in you.

With respect to your sound now working, water acts in mysterious ways when introduced to electronic components. Damage may be immediate or it may occur over time. Symptoms may change while damage is occurring. Take your computer in for evaluation.

Water Damage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.