Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bad Experience with Apple Applications, need your help

Hi, I’ve recently installed 3 Applications that offered a free trial of 7 days and then an hour later, the same day I installed them, I deinstalled them all, because I didn’t find them useful. A week after that day I recieved 3 e-mails, right after their free trials ended, that I have been charged with the monthly or yearly fees they have. I now want to contact my bank and ask to not give a permission to them anymore and make them unable to charge me again, but also I want my money back. Should I ask every one of them apps to give me my money back or you can help me take my money which I never agreed paying to them and I was lied very roughly about. Also, I ordered a new credit card, but I have to give the new informarion to the AppStore and then the wheel turns back on. Tell me, please, what is the order I have to follow now? These Apps are: “TapeACall Lite: Call Recorder”; “Call Recorder for iPhone - Rec“ and “Call Recorder - Record Phone Conversations”. Please help me! Why does Apple offer such problematic applications and have them in the AppStore? Don’t you have some kind of system that recognises them and takes them out of the business? It’s not fair for us - your customers.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards, Martin

Posted on Sep 15, 2018 11:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2018 12:15 AM

When you signed up for the free trials, you also authorized a subscription as you now noticed. The same way installing the app didn't automatically start the subscription, deleting the app won't automatically delete the subscription. You will need to go into the iPhone and turn off the subscription: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

To request a refund, go to Report a Problem.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2018 12:15 AM in response to Hristov123

When you signed up for the free trials, you also authorized a subscription as you now noticed. The same way installing the app didn't automatically start the subscription, deleting the app won't automatically delete the subscription. You will need to go into the iPhone and turn off the subscription: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

To request a refund, go to Report a Problem.

Bad Experience with Apple Applications, need your help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.