Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

dear sir : I bought iphone x and its kind from the United States from ( wall mart ) and when I started operating I discovered that it was locked on one mobile phone network and that it does not support networks in my country please send me the solu

dear sir :

I bought iphone x and its kind from the United States from ( wall mart ) and when I started operating I discovered that it was locked on one mobile phone network and that it does not support networks in my country please send me the solution

Posted on Sep 16, 2018 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2018 7:25 AM

You bought the wrong phone. If you knew you would be using the phone outside the US, you should have bought an unlocked phone from Apple. Or better yet, since iPhone does not come with International warranty, you should have purchased your phone in your home country.

If you are past the return date for the phone from Walmart, sell it to someone you know in the US. If you are within the return date either come back to the US or send it someone in the US who can return it for you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2018 7:25 AM in response to moh_thebes

You bought the wrong phone. If you knew you would be using the phone outside the US, you should have bought an unlocked phone from Apple. Or better yet, since iPhone does not come with International warranty, you should have purchased your phone in your home country.

If you are past the return date for the phone from Walmart, sell it to someone you know in the US. If you are within the return date either come back to the US or send it someone in the US who can return it for you.

dear sir : I bought iphone x and its kind from the United States from ( wall mart ) and when I started operating I discovered that it was locked on one mobile phone network and that it does not support networks in my country please send me the solu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.