Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

xcode console "program ended exit code 0"

Hello,

"Program ended with exit code 0" shows at the wrong place since I updated to Xcode 10.

The simple program (shown in the screenshot below) runs, asks me to enter a value, and after I enter the value 3, the "Program ended with exit code 0" shows up at the wrong place in the console window. It should be all the way at the bottom on a new line. How do I make the text "Program ended with exit code 0" move to the bottom of the console text where it should be ?

User uploaded file

Thank you in advance!

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018), OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), null

Posted on Sep 19, 2018 5:48 PM

7 replies

Sep 28, 2018 7:41 PM in response to appdeveloper101

I also have this kind of issues, it happens on C and C++, you can press 'command' + '-' to change the size of the font, then it will move to the right place.... But you have to do it every time you execute any program. It very annoying, I have uninstalled xcode, I decide to installed it again...I f you solved this problem, please let me know, thank you!!!!

xcode console "program ended exit code 0"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.