Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is wrong with the IPhone XS Max Keyboard

I recently bought this phone to replace my iPhone 8 plus and I noticed that the keyboard seems to have a bug where the keyboard is almost an inch raised from the bottom of the screen. Is this supped to be here or is this an actual bug?

User uploaded file

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 9:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 10:13 AM

because the screen is bigger and the size of the keyboard is uniform for all the devices. It is not broken. the keyboard on my X is like that because of the lack of a home button. You do not want to have the space bar next to the bottom of the screen. It is designed that way to prevent closing the app accidentally.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2018 10:13 AM in response to luisfromerie

because the screen is bigger and the size of the keyboard is uniform for all the devices. It is not broken. the keyboard on my X is like that because of the lack of a home button. You do not want to have the space bar next to the bottom of the screen. It is designed that way to prevent closing the app accidentally.

What is wrong with the IPhone XS Max Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.