Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID doesn't work with iCloud on my iPhone.

User uploaded fileOn the iCloud, after I key in my Apple ID and I click sign in, it just stops there. I can't see iCloud space on my iPhone. I can't see my contacts, emails, SMS. I only can see them when I sign in iCloud through a web. When I'm running the latest iTune now, I can't sync my iPhone with my computer Windows 10, so I can't backup my iPhone. A message "....can't backup.....iPhone disconnected" keeps popping up. I have been using iOS 10.2 since last year. I tried to update from iOS 10.2 to iOS 12 yesterday, I didn't manage to do it. I wasn't able to update it through my iPhone either. Whenever I have about 400MB to 600MB on my iPhone, I can't see any picture in the picture gallery, so I have to remove something like Apps to free some room. When I run iTune, I don't see any purchased Apps either. When I try to get into iPhone folder on C drive, I only see DCIM folder, the pictures only. Sometimes, I can run Apps smoothly, sometimes, the device is getting hot when running Youtube and the battery would run out....

Posted on Sep 23, 2018 12:23 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

My Apple ID doesn't work with iCloud on my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.