Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LOGIC PRO X EQ CHROMAVERB LAG SOLVED

it's a graphics thing here's what fixed it for me:

download the "DISPLAY MENU" APP!!!!!! download it, open it from your apps folder, you'll get an icon in your menu bar, click it, click the arrow on bottom that gives you more options to choose from, select "show low-fidelity resolutions", (make sure to also check the "start on login" option or your display will go back to default retina next time you boot up your computer) pick almost any resolution because i think they're all non-retina quality, and suddenly i'm moving Chromaverb and the stock EQ analyzer with ease. if i whip the EQ curves around really fast i can still cause an overload but as long as i'm practical with how "fast" i move the EQ curve, i don't have anymore issues, no more pops/clicks/static sound, and no more overloads for doing basic stuff in Logic. cool app too, all it means by "offers in-app purchases" is that they give you an option to "upgrade to display menu pro" which i'm sure has more fun options that i don't need. if you're anything like me, you don't realllly give a crap about retina quality display, at least when you're making music - put it back to retina if you're watching a movie or whatever..... right now i can't notice the difference =)

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6), 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Posted on Sep 23, 2018 6:43 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

LOGIC PRO X EQ CHROMAVERB LAG SOLVED

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.