Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 12.0 and Bluetooth Icon Missing

How many of you out there think not having the Bluetooth icon (top right) is dumb?

I only need Bluetooth when driving (Ford Sync 911 calling and phone connect), otherwise I turn it off to save power.

Without the icon I have no reminder it is on. If I forget to turn it off, it's sucking power when I don't need it.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 25, 2018 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2018 7:02 AM

Ed Redondo wrote:

How many of you out there think not having the Bluetooth icon (top right) is dumb?

That's completely irrelevant.

I only need Bluetooth when driving (Ford Sync 911 calling and phone connect), otherwise I turn it off to save power.

That's pointless. Bluetooth uses virtually no power when not actively connected to a bluetooth device.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2018 7:02 AM in response to Ed Redondo

Ed Redondo wrote:

That's completely irrelevant.

That's pointless. Bluetooth uses virtually no power when not actively connected to a bluetooth device.

iOS 12.0 and Bluetooth Icon Missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.