Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mojave, No entries in Keychain

After upgrading to Mojave I see no entries in my keychain. This is happening on a MacBook Pro and iMac. Solutions?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Sep 25, 2018 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2018 9:56 AM

Good morning mshot!

Thanks for reaching out about the issues you're having with iCloud Keychain. I'll be happy to help out.

Make sure that you're signed in to iCloud Keychain on your MacBook Pro and iMac by using these steps:

On your Mac:

1. Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences > iCloud.
  2. Select Keychain.

User uploaded file

Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support
Take care!

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2018 9:56 AM in response to mshot

Good morning mshot!

Thanks for reaching out about the issues you're having with iCloud Keychain. I'll be happy to help out.

Make sure that you're signed in to iCloud Keychain on your MacBook Pro and iMac by using these steps:

On your Mac:

1. Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences > iCloud.
  2. Select Keychain.

User uploaded file

Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support
Take care!

Oct 4, 2018 2:27 AM in response to chris_g1

Having the same problem on my iMac Pro. Its iCloud Keychain and it was already stored on the computer pre updating to Mojave. Keychain is working fine on my MacBook Pro on Mojave.

It seems that its a problem with the app on iMac, because when you click the 'I' info button on iCloud Keychain it shows the popup box for what must be the first entry on the list, but you just can't see that part of the window (see screenshot). Must be a bug! Pls fix!

User uploaded file

Sep 26, 2018 10:08 AM in response to chris_g1

Thanks for the information. I have actually done that several times on both computers. Initially I was signed in. I double checked, no entries. I signed out (everything on both computers to be sure) and signed back in. No entries. I set up a code, signed out and signed in using it, no entries. I changed the cell number to be sure. Signed out and in using the new number, no entries.

Thoughts?

Oct 4, 2018 3:07 AM in response to phoreohhphore

I have exactly the same problem on an iMac and a MacBook Pro. My screenshots would look the same as yours. If I type a search term into the search field (upper right) and then click the info button I see a correct result in the info dialog, but continue to have a blank main window. The problem seems to be associated with presenting the list itself.

Mojave, No entries in Keychain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.