Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Studio 3 Wireless Not Loud Enough Compared to Other Headphones

Hi,

i recently purchased the new beats studio 3 wireless headphones and noticed they are not loud enough when compared directly to other headphones.

Ive noticed this query has be raised by many many other fellow beats 3 users and all have the same issue with the loudness of these headphones. My old £15 JVC headphones are a lot louder when compared to the beats at the same volume levels and it is very disappointing; especially considering i paid £300 for these!!! i expected an unparalleled listening experience but instead the volume is not as high as i would like and expect of such premium headphones.

Also btw i have turned off volume limiter and volume is full on the iPod and using the the volume button above the 'b' on the headphones, and I've tried iVolume and other apps - also consider the fact that i shouldn't have to get around this issue by using aftermarket apps; especially when buying £300 headphones!!!

Beats and apple please help.

i will be looking to return these headphones - very disappointed 😟

Hopefully apple/beats can release a solution (or at least acknowledge the problem!!).

Thanks,

F

null-OTHER, Beats Studio 3 Wireless

Posted on Sep 25, 2018 1:46 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Beats Studio 3 Wireless Not Loud Enough Compared to Other Headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.