Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is iOS 12 freezing and crashing apps on the iPhone 7 for anyone else? If so what can be done to resolve the issue

I have the iPhone 7 running iOS 12, after installing ios 12 my phone started acting funny. It stopped launching certain apps and started to freeze and crash apps. I’ve tried restarting my phone and that didn’t work, any suggestions

Posted on Sep 29, 2018 10:18 AM

6 replies

Oct 24, 2018 10:20 AM in response to Avatarswag

My iphone was working fine on iOS 12, but updating it to iOS 12.0.1 has ruined it. The phone crashes randomly and now I can't connect to a wifi network. The wifi option will not turn on and is grayed out in the app tray. I've restarted, hard reset, rest network settings, and reset all my settings. I even resorted to restoring my phone to a previous back up. That worked for a few days, but today it's crashing again.

I spoke with someone with apple, and they don't know what's wrong. Told me to go in, but service wouldn't be available for 3 days!

Is iOS 12 freezing and crashing apps on the iPhone 7 for anyone else? If so what can be done to resolve the issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.