Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to view my iPhone pics in iTunes on my PC

Why, because if I just download the pictures on my PC I lose the location where the picture was taken which is displayed when watching the photo on the iPhone. All help goes in circles because:

Sync your photos manually with iTunes

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Open iTunes on your computer.
  3. Use the included USB cable to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
  4. Click on the device icon in iTunes.
  5. In the sidebar on the left side of the iTunes window, click Photos

There is no Photos tab!!!

If I open the device instead on the left side down on the top bar I will get "Photos" but really only get settings for Photos.

So where the **** can I view the photos on iTunes I have taken with my iPhone. I have read already so many other comments where people get immensely frustrated about the same or similar questions.

iPhone 4, want to sync iPh notes with PCnotes

Posted on Sep 29, 2018 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2018 7:33 AM

iTunes doesn't have its own section for managing and viewing photos. You can add them to a device with iTunes from the device's photos tab, but importing them is done outside of iTunes. You will need to find another viewer if you want to make use of the EXIF data which is embedded in your imported photos.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2018 7:33 AM in response to jupp31

iTunes doesn't have its own section for managing and viewing photos. You can add them to a device with iTunes from the device's photos tab, but importing them is done outside of iTunes. You will need to find another viewer if you want to make use of the EXIF data which is embedded in your imported photos.

tt2

how to view my iPhone pics in iTunes on my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.