Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t sign into my Apple ID

After I put in my email and password, it loads for a bit and when it finishes it flips back to the page in the settings that tells me that I haven’t signed into my Apple ID. I have an iPhone 6, it has been updated to iOS 12. I tried restarting my phone, even to factory settings. Thia problem is preventing me from accessing the App Store and I cant even get into iTunes (it just freezes and quits itself). My apps are at a stand stills and won’t update because when it asks for my Apple ID ( I enter the information required) it tells me it’s wrong. I have reset my password and it also doesn’t work. I need help, please.

Posted on Sep 30, 2018 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2018 8:12 PM

Don’t worry about it. I think the problem was every time I restore my phone to factory settings and my laptop presents me with a pop-up telling me my Apple ID was signed in by another device, I always press don’t allow. But I recently, actually, read what the pop-up said and selected allow.

Thanks for helping!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2018 8:12 PM in response to phebefromsydney

Don’t worry about it. I think the problem was every time I restore my phone to factory settings and my laptop presents me with a pop-up telling me my Apple ID was signed in by another device, I always press don’t allow. But I recently, actually, read what the pop-up said and selected allow.

Thanks for helping!

I can’t sign into my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.