Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Apple Music!!!

Hello dears! I have such a problem with the wonderful apple music)) for example: I want to download one song, and before downloading add to the library, then I download here and the problem begins the song does not want to download. And the covers are not yet loaded ( free memory in the phone a lot). And it all started after the update to" fast " iOS 12! Please help APPLE!!!User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Sep 30, 2018 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2018 4:13 AM

Hi Mukhash_011

All these problems with the lack of the ability to download music or display the album cover, due to the fact that there is a limit on the number of downloaded songs, which attain about a hundred songs.

Apple doesn't write about it anywhere. The only solution that helps to temporarily solve this problem is to uncheck ICloud Music and then re-enable, but the problem will come back once a hundred songs are downloaded for offline listening.

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2018 4:13 AM in response to Mukhash_011

Hi Mukhash_011

All these problems with the lack of the ability to download music or display the album cover, due to the fact that there is a limit on the number of downloaded songs, which attain about a hundred songs.

Apple doesn't write about it anywhere. The only solution that helps to temporarily solve this problem is to uncheck ICloud Music and then re-enable, but the problem will come back once a hundred songs are downloaded for offline listening.

User uploaded file

Problem with Apple Music!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.