Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Horizontal Lines on Macbook Pro 13.3 2016 with touch bar

Before, the lines was just grey and appeared only at the bottom of the screen, it will just appear on a blue background. I only noticed the pixelation of the icons in the dock at first, I thought it was just normal. But when I changed my wallpaper to blue, there it was horizontal lines slashing thru the screen. Contacted Apple support and insist it was there within the warrantied period of the device but lost. That was August, 3 months after the warranty expired.

User uploaded file

Last night I watched some TV series, closed it went to sleep. When I opened it today it flickered and there's a black horizontal lines appearing on top and bottom of the screen. Restart NVRAM, reinstalled MacOS. Nothing helps.

Anyone had the same issues with me ? Screen replacement will cost Php30000. And for the device this premium I think it shouldn't have been this kind of problem. I choose this device over XPS because I thought it will gave me a premium quality product, but I am mistaken.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2016, 4 TBT3), macOS Mojave (10.14), null

Posted on Sep 30, 2018 11:50 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Horizontal Lines on Macbook Pro 13.3 2016 with touch bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.