Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot print to my HP Laserjet P2055dn since upgrading my OS to Mojave 10.14 Anyone able to fix this problem?

I am having printer problems with my HP Laserjet P2055dn printer. Any one else have this issue?

Posted on Oct 1, 2018 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2018 9:02 AM

HP has not offered printer drivers for the P2055dn on their driver site for a very long time. Only a firmware update utility from Jan. 2015. There is support for this printer (including w/duplexor) in the HP Printer Drivers for OS X v5.1 that was last updated Oct 24. 2017. There is no assurance that installing this, due to its age, will make your printer work with Mojave.

What I would do first, with the printer powered up and network connected, would be to reset the printing system. When you go to add the printer back, it should already be on that menu item. Although that link is for Sierra, the process is the same for Mojave.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2018 9:02 AM in response to scubadiverkc

HP has not offered printer drivers for the P2055dn on their driver site for a very long time. Only a firmware update utility from Jan. 2015. There is support for this printer (including w/duplexor) in the HP Printer Drivers for OS X v5.1 that was last updated Oct 24. 2017. There is no assurance that installing this, due to its age, will make your printer work with Mojave.

What I would do first, with the printer powered up and network connected, would be to reset the printing system. When you go to add the printer back, it should already be on that menu item. Although that link is for Sierra, the process is the same for Mojave.

I cannot print to my HP Laserjet P2055dn since upgrading my OS to Mojave 10.14 Anyone able to fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.