Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album covers won’t show up on apple music??

The album cover just stopped showing up like last week it just has the apple music logo on it. I tried deleting all of my music and re downloading it and it didn’t work. I tried deleting the app and redownloading it and it didn’t work. Please help this really *****!

Posted on Oct 1, 2018 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2018 1:50 PM

Hi bfish123!

I understand that you're not seeing artwork for albums in the Music app, and I'm happy to help. Here is some guidance from a support article:

If the artwork for some of your albums or songs is missing

1. On your Mac or PC, open iTunes.
  2. In the upper-left corner, click User uploaded file Music.
  3. In the left sidebar, click Albums.
  4. Find the album with the missing artwork, then right-click or Control-click it.
  5. Click Get Album Artwork. To select more than one album, hold down the Command key on your keyboard and click additional albums.
  6. iTunes adds the album artwork.
  7. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose File > Library > Update iCloud Music Library.
  8. After iCloud Music Library has finished updating, open the Music app on your iOS device.
  9. Find the songs that are missing artwork, and remove the downloads from your device.
  10. Tap the download icon User uploaded file to the right of the song to download the song again from iCloud Music Library.
Get help with iCloud Music Library

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2018 1:50 PM in response to bfish123

Hi bfish123!

I understand that you're not seeing artwork for albums in the Music app, and I'm happy to help. Here is some guidance from a support article:

If the artwork for some of your albums or songs is missing

1. On your Mac or PC, open iTunes.
  2. In the upper-left corner, click User uploaded file Music.
  3. In the left sidebar, click Albums.
  4. Find the album with the missing artwork, then right-click or Control-click it.
  5. Click Get Album Artwork. To select more than one album, hold down the Command key on your keyboard and click additional albums.
  6. iTunes adds the album artwork.
  7. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose File > Library > Update iCloud Music Library.
  8. After iCloud Music Library has finished updating, open the Music app on your iOS device.
  9. Find the songs that are missing artwork, and remove the downloads from your device.
  10. Tap the download icon User uploaded file to the right of the song to download the song again from iCloud Music Library.
Get help with iCloud Music Library

Cheers!

Album covers won’t show up on apple music??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.