Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stickies not seen after upgradation to Mojave

I upgraded to Mojave a few days back. The things I miss badly from my earlier High Sierra are the multiple windows and the stickies that I used to place on one of my windows. From a suggestion on the forum, I did locate a small file called StickiesDatabase in the Library. I am unable to restore my saved stickies into a new window. Do help please.

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Oct 4, 2018 12:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2018 6:19 PM

I think you mean the sticky notes that were off screen, and you could 3-finger swipe to get to them. If that is the case, I lost mine too. What I did was go to the Spotlight Search and type in "Dashboard." When I did, it brought me to that screen. It seems to be back for now, and I can 3-finger swipe back and forth. You can also find it in the Applications folder.

Hope this helps!

John

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2018 6:19 PM in response to Dr Prem

I think you mean the sticky notes that were off screen, and you could 3-finger swipe to get to them. If that is the case, I lost mine too. What I did was go to the Spotlight Search and type in "Dashboard." When I did, it brought me to that screen. It seems to be back for now, and I can 3-finger swipe back and forth. You can also find it in the Applications folder.

Hope this helps!

John

Oct 5, 2018 8:36 AM in response to Dr Prem

Greetings, Dr Prem.

I see that you're missing the use of sticky notes and multiple windows since upgrading your MacBook Air to macOS Mojave. I'm happy to help.

These features are still present on macOS Mojave. Here are the articles on how to use them.

If this information doesn't resolve your issue, please provide further detail on what is happening.

Take care!

Stickies not seen after upgradation to Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.