Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mojave mission control problem

I have mission control hot corners set up to display all open programmes (via mission control).

After updating to Mojave, when I hit mission control on the keyboard or go to my hot corner, all my windows just disappear and I am left with a blank desktop image. I used to see tiled windows and I could switch between open applications.

Any suggestions? Is this a bug?

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), iOS 12

Posted on Oct 4, 2018 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2018 3:08 PM

Hi. No, I am not using any apps. I am using the Mission Control section of System Preferences.I have a different hot corner for "desktop".

User uploaded file

As I mentioned before, I get a blank desktop graphic, and not/not my actual desktop with other icons for saved files.....

User uploaded file

Similar questions

9 replies

Nov 17, 2018 6:39 AM in response to Rujbkk

I am having this problem too.

I use a flat colour wallpaper, so I could see that the desktop wasn't completely blank, but all open windows reduced in size to one pixel. I have attached an image, so hopefully you can see this.

User uploaded file

The cause seems to be the "Group windows by application" option. If I check it, it is fine (although I don't want this particular option", but if this is unchecked, I get what you see in the image above.

User uploaded file

Toggling the Dashboard option between Off/As Space/As Overlay has no effect on this issue for me.

Hopefully, this might help out some of you.

One last thing is that I access Mission Control via the scroll-wheel button of a Logitech Mouse, but the behaviour is the same when I use F3.

Mojave mission control problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.