Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage and FaceTime activation not recognizing my phone number in Haiti !

i live in Haiti using an iphone 8 plus , and when im in Haiti my imessage and facetime dont activate with my phone number , it it stuck on the number i used once when i went to miami for a 3 weeks and now i cant use Imessage and Facetime , unless i connect it to my icoild but still i need my phone number to be in the options where they can imessage and Facetime me . Appare im not the only one its happening to in Haiti please help !

Posted on Oct 4, 2018 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2018 4:38 PM

korafromHaitu wrote:

i live in Haiti using an iphone 8 plus , and when im in Haiti my imessage and facetime dont activate with my phone number , it it stuck on the number i used once when i went to miami for a 3 weeks and now i cant use Imessage and Facetime , unless i connect it to my icoild but still i need my phone number to be in the options where they can imessage and Facetime me . Appare im not the only one its happening to in Haiti please help !

If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2018 4:38 PM in response to korafromHaitu

korafromHaitu wrote:

If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

iMessage and FaceTime activation not recognizing my phone number in Haiti !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.