Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id : error description not available

I'm trying to log in to AppleID.apple.com with my @me.com account that I've used for years.

I can log in, and it asks to enter a verification email. It won't let me use my Apple ID, @me.com account to verify. It says I need to choose an @me.com account that is listed under my account--which I did.

When I try another email to complete verification and effectively update my Apple ID, which I don't care to do but am forced to, I enter the new email, get the code, enter the code and it says "Error Description Not Available."

Then it starts all over...

Posted on Oct 4, 2018 9:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2018 6:14 AM

Yes. Both iPhone and Macbook. I've restarted them both. I've tried multiple browsers on both.

Similar questions

7 replies

Oct 5, 2018 6:31 AM in response to jacobwilson

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If the initial contact can’t help you, ask them to have someone who can help contact you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.
The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.

apple id : error description not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.