Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help - Adobe Photoshop Elements will not sync to iphone

Adobe Photoshop Elements will no longer sync to my iPhone 7? When I try to sync, it shows Photoshop Elements as the source to get photos from but shows zero photos??

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Oct 5, 2018 7:28 PM

5 replies

Oct 6, 2018 8:22 AM in response to VikingOSX

I updated from Photoshop Elements 11.0 to Photoshop Elements 2019 yesterday. Spent many hours on phone with Adobe to convert catalog, finally worked, but they could not help with iTunes and importing, said it wasn't their issue. Apple told me it wasn't their issue. I use Windows 10 and just updated iTunes to current version 12.0. My iPhone is updated to 12.0 also.

Oct 6, 2018 9:25 AM in response to hmk44

There is a 2018-10-04 reported issue and workaround with the default image type of HEIC/HEVC files on iPhone 7 and above, and Photoshop Elements 2019 when used on macOS 10.12 or earlier. Supposedly, the problem does not exist on macOS 10.13 or later. It does not mention the specific version of iOS on the phone, but implies iOS 11 or later. The workaround for this may enable you to see images on your phone with PSE 2019.

Dec 2, 2018 10:48 AM in response to blandcar

Based on my experience, I believe you are correct. I upgraded to PSE 2019 recently and the iTunes Elements interface is still picking up an old catalog, not my new PSE 2019 catalog. The interim workaround that I am using successfully is to export the iTunes photos that I wish to synch to my iPhone/iPad into an "iTunes Photos" folder on my hard drive with separate sub folders for my various photo collections. In the iTunes photo synch panel you then point iTunes to the main folder (instead of Photoshop Elements) and it correctly synchs your device to the photos collection.

Help - Adobe Photoshop Elements will not sync to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.