Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to edit restricted and allowed websites

Hi All,

I have screen time & restrictions allowed for my son's iPad (iOS 12). I entered some websites as restricted and some as always allowed. Now I'd like to edit or remove the URLs, and I don't see any way for doing that: no edit or delete icon, tapping the links doesn't work either. The URLs seem to be stuck there. Rebooting didn't help. Is it a bug? Any help please?

UPD - the same thing when accessing these URLs from my parental iPhone, no way to edit.

iPad Wi-Fi, iOS 12, null

Posted on Oct 8, 2018 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2018 12:12 PM

Hello HT207944,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you want to manually edit allowed and restricted websites on an iPad. To do this, please go on the iPad to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions > Web Content, tap on Limit Adult Websites and then you will have the option of setting URLs in the Always Allow and Never Allow sections. Any websites you'd like to remove can be deleted by just place and then slide your from the right side of your screen to the left on the website and then select the "Delete" option that should appear.

Here is an Apple resource on the new features in Screen Time in iOS 12.

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2018 12:12 PM in response to natalia_karenine

Hello HT207944,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you want to manually edit allowed and restricted websites on an iPad. To do this, please go on the iPad to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions > Web Content, tap on Limit Adult Websites and then you will have the option of setting URLs in the Always Allow and Never Allow sections. Any websites you'd like to remove can be deleted by just place and then slide your from the right side of your screen to the left on the website and then select the "Delete" option that should appear.

Here is an Apple resource on the new features in Screen Time in iOS 12.

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!

How to edit restricted and allowed websites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.