Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can videos taken on iphone be found on mac

Photos taken on my iPhone are in the photos app on my mac; however, I can't find my videos. As far as I know, I have checked the appropriate box on the mac to show videos. Help, please!

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Oct 14, 2018 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2018 6:34 PM

How are you syncing the photos from your iPhone to your Mac? If you're relying on the My Photo Stream that's why your videos are not getting to your Mac's library. My Photo Stream does not sync videos. You must connect the iPhone to your4 Mac, open the library and manually import the videos to your library.

If you use the iCloud Photo Library then you should be seeing your videos in your Mac's library.

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2018 6:34 PM in response to stevenfromsylvania

How are you syncing the photos from your iPhone to your Mac? If you're relying on the My Photo Stream that's why your videos are not getting to your Mac's library. My Photo Stream does not sync videos. You must connect the iPhone to your4 Mac, open the library and manually import the videos to your library.

If you use the iCloud Photo Library then you should be seeing your videos in your Mac's library.

User uploaded file

where can videos taken on iphone be found on mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.