Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos won't show thumbnails

Hi. I cannot get iCloud Photos to show thumbnails. I've tried everything I can find online to no available. I have a Samsung Notebook Pro 9. Any suggestions? The Status on the photos keeps displaying "syncing," and I've tried everything I can think of.

iPhone 6s, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 14, 2018 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2018 3:52 PM

I need to add this - I was able to reach MS today, and it was apparently an issue with my OneDrive not being synced. Easy fix, but boy did this give me a lot of trouble until now! Maybe that info will assist someone else with the same problem...check your OneDrive and make sure it's synced!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2018 3:52 PM in response to annagem

I need to add this - I was able to reach MS today, and it was apparently an issue with my OneDrive not being synced. Easy fix, but boy did this give me a lot of trouble until now! Maybe that info will assist someone else with the same problem...check your OneDrive and make sure it's synced!

iCloud photos won't show thumbnails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.