Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic Mouse constantly disconnects from Bluetooth

My Magic Mouse is constantly losing its connection to Bluetooth. It disconnects usually for about 5 to 10 seconds then reconnects. I have tried changing the batteries, resetting the P-Ram and many other of the suggestions online. Nothing seems to work.

Very annoying issue.

I am running macOS Mojave, version 10.14 but it has been doing this since before the last upgrade.

Just hoping someone has come up with a solution as I see it is a fairly common problem.

iMac, macOS Mojave (10.14), Magic Mouse

Posted on Oct 16, 2018 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2018 6:12 AM

See if anything in this Apple article helps:

Potential sources of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference - Apple Support

I seldom have disconnects at home but get them all the time at my volunteer job. The volunteer desk is "ground zero" for all the tech in the building--the wireless access point, base station for cordless phones, a printer with wireless, security system, a credit card scanner and other gadgets--and interference is pretty much assured.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2018 6:12 AM in response to wwbfromshelby

See if anything in this Apple article helps:

Potential sources of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference - Apple Support

I seldom have disconnects at home but get them all the time at my volunteer job. The volunteer desk is "ground zero" for all the tech in the building--the wireless access point, base station for cordless phones, a printer with wireless, security system, a credit card scanner and other gadgets--and interference is pretty much assured.

Magic Mouse constantly disconnects from Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.