Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing vertical scroll bar

Running W10 64 bit iTunes v. 12.9.0.167.

Vertical scroll bar appears in the Library section (e.g. "Songs") and also in "Music Playlists" IF AND ONLY IF "View as Playlist" is chosen under "View" but if "View as Songs" is chosen then the vertical scroll bar disappears completely regardless of whether I'm on "max" or "restore" window.

What a disaster. Just started today it seems (10/18/2018). When will you Apple people stop screwing around with software that works? And I can't seem to load a previous version; if I try it comes back with Sorry bub, but you lready hae the latest version loaded EVEN AFTER I UNINSTALLED IT!

UPDATE 10 minutes later: now switching between "View as Playlist" vs. "View as Songs" makes no difference. Some playlists have the bar, others don't. About 50-50- I'd say.

Apple, if I may make a suggestion, before you develop the umpteenth pointless iPhone or dumb Watch, could you please provide us with legacy working software? Thank you.

iPod classic, Windows 10, 64 bit

Posted on Oct 18, 2018 11:27 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Missing vertical scroll bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.