Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why was I charged for my free trial?

So I downloaded a photo editing app and it was advertising a free trial subscription for their yearly plan directly on the app. When I tapped on “start my free trial” the purchase Authenticator for the iPhone X popped up for face id. I double press the power button, and use the app for a bit. I wanted to renew my hulu subscription to find that all my money was gone. Instead of some sort of 7 day free trial it charged my account for the subscription. Imidiately charged my account around 40 dollars. I was wondering if there is a way to get some sort of refund of the subscription I accidentally purchased? I need help!

Posted on Oct 22, 2018 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2018 8:19 AM

This link will help you: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies

Oct 22, 2018 11:30 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn’t really help me with getting a refund for this mishap. I mistakenly purchased a yearly subscription instead of a free trial and simply want a refund. When I try to report this situation it says the purchase is no eligible for a refund. Do you have any other resolutions to help me get a refund? Thanks.

Why was I charged for my free trial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.