Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac Dashboard and widgets disappeared

Hello everyone,

After yesterdays update to the newest dark mode version my dashboard and widgets disappeared? I had lots of notes there and I can not find them ?!!

I am very dissapointed with that , can someone help me or give me an advice what to do ?

Thank you

Estera

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), macOS Mojave (10.14)

Posted on Oct 23, 2018 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2018 12:53 PM

Hello esteramediaproduction.

Welcome and thanks for choosing Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post your dashboard and widgets disappeared after updating your Mac. I think I can help to get your dashboard back.

To open Dashboard:

• Click the Dashboard icon in the Dock, or open it from the Applications folder.
  • If Dashboard is set as its own space, swipe from right to left across your trackpad using two fingers.
  • Enter Mission Control. Choose the Dashboard space to switch to it.

Once you're in Dashboard, you should see some widgets appear, such as the World Clock or Calculator. You can move these widgets anywhere you want by simply dragging them with your pointer.​

Mac Basics: Dashboard gives you quick access to frequently used info
Let me know how it goes.
Thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2018 12:53 PM in response to esteramediaproduction

Hello esteramediaproduction.

Welcome and thanks for choosing Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post your dashboard and widgets disappeared after updating your Mac. I think I can help to get your dashboard back.

To open Dashboard:

• Click the Dashboard icon in the Dock, or open it from the Applications folder.
  • If Dashboard is set as its own space, swipe from right to left across your trackpad using two fingers.
  • Enter Mission Control. Choose the Dashboard space to switch to it.

Once you're in Dashboard, you should see some widgets appear, such as the World Clock or Calculator. You can move these widgets anywhere you want by simply dragging them with your pointer.​

Mac Basics: Dashboard gives you quick access to frequently used info
Let me know how it goes.
Thanks!

mac Dashboard and widgets disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.