Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ways of getting 2FA verification code

I have two trusted devices ( mobile numbers added in Mac OS Mojave 10.14 ) but they are switched off .

Suggest me different method using Apple ID verification code generated from Mac itself so that it helps me to enter 2FA Apple ID account , apple article not be used .

macOS High Sierra (10.13.5)

Posted on Oct 24, 2018 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2018 7:28 AM

If your trusted devices are damaged / turned off / or offline , to enter in 2FA use a Mac browser , click on system preferences - icloud - account details and enter your Apple ID and password under security click on security and again click on get verification you can use this code to enter 2FA .

User uploaded file

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2018 7:28 AM in response to tygb

If your trusted devices are damaged / turned off / or offline , to enter in 2FA use a Mac browser , click on system preferences - icloud - account details and enter your Apple ID and password under security click on security and again click on get verification you can use this code to enter 2FA .

User uploaded file

Ways of getting 2FA verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.