Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photoshop elements 14 will not work with Mojave

Good afternoon everyone,

As always, when an OS update comes along, and you take advantage of it and once the update is completed it is necessary to try and sort out the chaos that is left behind.

My Photoshop Elements 14 will now not work with Mojave OS. Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance.

Tony

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Missing mail!

Posted on Oct 25, 2018 3:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2018 5:56 AM

Adobe recommends PhotoShop Elements 2019 for Mojave compatibility. Spend the $99, or as dialabrain suggested, there is Affinity Photo at half the Adobe price, in the Mac App Store, or as a fully functional trial from the Affinity web site (see link in Mac App Store).

7 replies

Oct 25, 2018 6:35 AM in response to tonyfrompontfarcy

An up-date for everyone. In 2015 it seems there was a similar problem when El Capitan came out. Some people on Apple discussions came up with the idea to un-install Photoshop Elements 14 then re-install it.

I just tried that and it works!

All I have to do now is find out how to set up my Finder panel so that it also shows the picture I want to find on the top of the list.

Any ideas please?

Thanks again to everyone for their help.

Photoshop elements 14 will not work with Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.