Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased itunes gift cards to make payment then realised i was being scammed..can i get a refund?

Realised before sent codes and still have reciepts of purchase and all gift cards are untouched ..£90 in total 6 x £15 cards purchased

Posted on Oct 25, 2018 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2018 3:02 AM

See iTunes Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support. Apple cannot provide you with a refund. You will need to talk to the police.

tt2

4 replies

Oct 26, 2018 12:51 AM in response to King_Penguin

Was offered to buy after liking item on instagram from guy ***..after few msgs we switched to whats app..phone number was ***..after long chat about random issues like how lovely my kids were etc. Etc...he suggested payment via itunes gift cards..I really didnt suspect anything until after buying gift cards..i then was running late and said i would swnd codes asap..he got impatient and alarm bells started going off..i never sent, used or touched gift cards and all are in same condition as when bought new with reciepts..thanks sir for reply..i have e-mailed apple support but until response im clueless as to what i can do to get all my money refunded. If i can get refund that is..

[Personal Information Edited by Host]

Purchased itunes gift cards to make payment then realised i was being scammed..can i get a refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.