Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audiobooks tab is missing

Hi I'm living in Romania and in the Books app I'm missing the tab named Audiobooks, all I have is: Read now, Library, Book store and Search. All apps are up-to-date. Is there a way I can search for books or audiobooks in my language? I set the language to Romanian but I still get lots of titles in english and I can't find any option to filter the books by language.

Also in the iTunes app the Movies tab is blank, it has always been like this, but I understand it's not available in my country so I'm guessing the same is for the Audiobooks tab. Can anyone give me a fix for the Audiobooks missing tab?

I'm also using a Macbook Pro running macOS Mojave 10.14 with the same Apple ID as on the Iphone, all software is up-to-date and I still can't find a tab/filter for Audiobooks in the Books app, so I'm guessing it's not available in my country, but I can't find any information regarding this issue.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12.0.1

Posted on Oct 29, 2018 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2018 9:02 AM

Audiobooks aren't currently available from iTunes in Romania, so the tab won't show in the app, and similarly films : App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books availability - Apple Support

2 replies

Audiobooks tab is missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.