Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find the pop up block in the new macOS Mojave in security ? Help

I can't find the pop up block in the new macOS Mojave operation system , when I click on Safari, Preferences, Security, all I see to chose from are, Fraudulent Sites and Web Content , there is no block to check or uncheck for pop up blacker.. Please help !!!!!!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Oct 31, 2018 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2018 4:36 PM

Keith,

1. Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites.
  2. Click Pop-up Windows.
  3. Block pop-up windows for:
    • A website in the list: Select the website in the right column, then choose the option you want.
    • All websites that aren’t currently customized: Click the “When visiting other websites” pop-up menu in the bottom-right corner of the pane, then choose the option you want.You can see all websites you’ve customized under Configured Websites. If you don’t see Configured Websites, either you haven’t customized a website yet, or you’ve cleared the list. To configure a website, see Change Websites preferences.
    • All websites: Make sure no websites are listed under Configured Websites (to clear the list quickly, select the websites, then click Remove). Click the “When visiting other websites” pop-up menu, then choose the option you want.

User uploaded file

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2018 4:36 PM in response to keithcaison

Keith,

1. Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites.
  2. Click Pop-up Windows.
  3. Block pop-up windows for:
    • A website in the list: Select the website in the right column, then choose the option you want.
    • All websites that aren’t currently customized: Click the “When visiting other websites” pop-up menu in the bottom-right corner of the pane, then choose the option you want.You can see all websites you’ve customized under Configured Websites. If you don’t see Configured Websites, either you haven’t customized a website yet, or you’ve cleared the list. To configure a website, see Change Websites preferences.
    • All websites: Make sure no websites are listed under Configured Websites (to clear the list quickly, select the websites, then click Remove). Click the “When visiting other websites” pop-up menu, then choose the option you want.

User uploaded file

I can't find the pop up block in the new macOS Mojave in security ? Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.