Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received this email and I can't if it is real. Please can you tell me?

Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 7:35:44 AM
To: ***@Apple. com
Subject: RE : [ Confirmations Email INFO ] [ Update Status Statement Accounts ] Your Account Has Sign New Activity Sessions 02 November 2018 [ FWD ]

[Email Edited by Host]

Posted on Nov 5, 2018 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2018 1:48 PM

It is a phishing attempt to get your account details. Do not interact or click on any links in the email and see this. Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Apple will not address you as Customer, they use your name provided when you created your Apple ID.

This will help identify legitimate emails from Apple, Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2018 1:48 PM in response to robert19097

It is a phishing attempt to get your account details. Do not interact or click on any links in the email and see this. Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Apple will not address you as Customer, they use your name provided when you created your Apple ID.

This will help identify legitimate emails from Apple, Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.