Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cochlear and resound

i have a cochlear hearing devise for my left ear and a resound hearing aid for my right.

How can I pair both of them together On my iPhone?

Posted on Nov 9, 2018 3:13 PM

1 reply

Nov 11, 2018 2:51 PM in response to Kcope2001

Hi there,

You can pair both devices to your iPhone and use each of their respective apps to control them separately. However, if you stream audio from your iPhone, it should be able to stream to both devices. To do so, both the cochlear implant device and the hearing aid must be connected/paired to your iPhone.

To pair your cochlear implant device to your iPhone, follow this link: Pair Your Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor with a Compatible Apple Device - YouTube

To pair your ReSound hearing aid to your iPhone, follow this link: How to pair your ReSound Smart hearing aids to your iPhone - YouTube

For more info on listening with your cochlear implant and hearing aid, check this page out: Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor Bimodal Solution | Cochlear

I hope this helps!

Cochlear and resound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.