Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't turn off ICloud Music Library

Hello,

I cancelled my Apple music subscription yesterday on Itunes on my MacBook Air, but I still have access to the music which I downloaded when I still had the subscription. I tried to go to Itunes > Preferences > General, but in the section about my Libary, it didn't show the box which would say: ICloud Music Library. So, I could turn off the Icloud music. However, when I open the iTunes it says, that "We couldn't make your ICloud Music Library available." So, I am thinking did I miss something out or eventually, the music which I downloaded when I had the subscription will be deleted?

Thank You.

MacBook Air, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Nov 14, 2018 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 5:02 PM

Hi rūtafromallažmuiža,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have some questions regarding your music after cancelling your Apple Music subscription. I’m happy to provide some information.

If you’ve just cancelled your subscription, it will run until the next billing date before it fully cancels, which means that you will still be able to access your music. You can check for that date by following the instructions here:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You can also find steps for turning off/on iCloud Music Library here:

Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

Take care.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2018 5:02 PM in response to rūtafromallažmuiža

Hi rūtafromallažmuiža,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have some questions regarding your music after cancelling your Apple Music subscription. I’m happy to provide some information.

If you’ve just cancelled your subscription, it will run until the next billing date before it fully cancels, which means that you will still be able to access your music. You can check for that date by following the instructions here:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You can also find steps for turning off/on iCloud Music Library here:

Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

Take care.

Can't turn off ICloud Music Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.