Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I upgrade photos to the latest version

I'm trying to order photos but it's returns the message that I need to upgrade photos to the latest version. How do I do that?

Posted on Nov 18, 2018 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2018 4:22 PM

Since Photos is now part of the system you'll have to upgrade you system to Mojave in order to get the latest version of Photos, 4.0.

However, Apple has discontinue4d it's print services as of Oct. 1 of this year. This user tip describes the print options that are currently offered: Post 9/30/2018 Printing Options for Photos. These options let you select images in Photos and send them to the provider.

One can also order prints online from some of the many online photofinishers like Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club, Walgreen, Shutterfly, Snap Fish, CVS, etc. These can be done with your current Photos library but the photos have to be exported to a folder on the Desktop and uploaded to the provider's site.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2018 4:22 PM in response to Mowgliman

Since Photos is now part of the system you'll have to upgrade you system to Mojave in order to get the latest version of Photos, 4.0.

However, Apple has discontinue4d it's print services as of Oct. 1 of this year. This user tip describes the print options that are currently offered: Post 9/30/2018 Printing Options for Photos. These options let you select images in Photos and send them to the provider.

One can also order prints online from some of the many online photofinishers like Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club, Walgreen, Shutterfly, Snap Fish, CVS, etc. These can be done with your current Photos library but the photos have to be exported to a folder on the Desktop and uploaded to the provider's site.

User uploaded file

how do I upgrade photos to the latest version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.