Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On Mac photos when I want to print it suddenly started to come up with "one photo on one page", which is useless. I am unable to access the printer properties box up to input how I want the photo printed.

On MacBook Pro Photos I have been printing them with no trouble. Yesterday when I went to print it suddenly came up with "Print one photo on one page", and I had no access to the printer properties, which is useless to me. I have tried system preferences - printer, but nothing there.

I have reset and reinstalled the printer. Installed latest software. Tried another printer. No difference. A friend is having the same problem with his MacBook Pro Photos was well. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to rectify it?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Nov 20, 2018 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2018 2:24 PM

Have you tried to select the custom layout, where you can change the photo size?

For example:

User uploaded file

By clicking the double arrows between the width and height of the photo size in inches you can switch between the portrait mode and landscape mode.

Similar questions

1 reply

On Mac photos when I want to print it suddenly started to come up with "one photo on one page", which is useless. I am unable to access the printer properties box up to input how I want the photo printed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.