Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't accept new terms

I can't accept the new 2018 terms & conditions. I have an agree button, but it doesn't work. The pointer changes from an arrow to a hand when hovered, but there is no change or response when I try to click there. Do not want to uninstall & reinstall because I shouldn't have to!!! I am on a regular desktop computer.

Posted on Nov 20, 2018 2:55 PM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2018 11:06 AM in response to miriamfromanderson

Hello Miriam,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are unable to accept the Apple Media Terms & Conditions in iTunes on your Windows PC. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

If you have another device that is signed in to the iTunes or App Store with the same Apple ID, you may want to see if you're able to accept the terms and conditions from that device instead. If the behavior persists, try signing out, then back in to the iTunes Store with your Apple ID:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Windows PC

Open iTunes.

• If you're signed out, select Account > Sign In and enter your updated Apple ID and password.
  • If you're signed in with your previous Apple ID, select Account > Sign Out, then select Account > Sign In and enter your updated Apple ID and password.

Take care.

can't accept new terms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.