Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new Mac is not showing my Airport Extreme Base Station in the Airport Utility. How do I get it to show up?

My new Mac is not showing my Airport Extreme Base Station in the Airport Utility. How do I get it to show up?

Posted on Nov 22, 2018 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2018 8:09 AM

What model of AirPort Extreme do you have?

What operating system is installed on the new Mac?

If you click on the WiFi menu at the top of the new Mac, is there a check mark next to the name of the wireless network that the AirPort Extreme is providing?

Is the AirPort Extreme displayed if you check with other Macs and/or AirPort Utility on the iPhone / iPad?

Have you performed any troubleshooting steps? If yes, what were they?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2018 8:09 AM in response to danadain21

What model of AirPort Extreme do you have?

What operating system is installed on the new Mac?

If you click on the WiFi menu at the top of the new Mac, is there a check mark next to the name of the wireless network that the AirPort Extreme is providing?

Is the AirPort Extreme displayed if you check with other Macs and/or AirPort Utility on the iPhone / iPad?

Have you performed any troubleshooting steps? If yes, what were they?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.