You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Random FaceTime calls

So for the past 3 days, a group of immature kids have been Group FaceTiming my phone and it’s to the point where they would call every 2 minutes non stop. I asked for them to leave me alone, delete my number, stop calling and they would not. Everyday it seem like they kept adding my number to another group. So I decided to blocked all the numbers in the group and for a couple hours it stopped and I thought it was over but now I just keep getting the Notifications at the top over and over and when I clicked on the FaceTime app, I can’t delete the group or nothing it only keep saying to join and the icon next to it is green. P.s it says blocked cus I thought maybe by blocking the first number it would stop but it didn’t.User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 23, 2018 8:58 PM

There are no replies.

Random FaceTime calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.