Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Calendar Color issue

Hi,

For some reason, starting last night, my corporate calendar color has changed on my Apple Watch from Green to Brown and no matter what I've tried - it sticks to Brown.

On my iPhone, it's set to Green. And I see it green on the iPhone. Even in the iPhone Apple Watch App, under Calendars where you can select which one you'll see on your watch, it recognises that it's Green. But on the Apple Watch itself, it's Brown.

I have other calendars, in Blue and Red. Those are unaffected. Only my corporate calendar is Brown. Here is what I have tried:

• Restarting Apple Watch
  • Restarting iPhone
  • Changing the colors on iPhone then changing back - it changes on the iPhone but not on the watch (always Brown)
  • Removing the display of this calendar on Apple Watch then adding it again
  • Removing this calendar from my account - delete all local events then syncing it back

Short of completing resetting my Watch, I've tried pretty much everything.

Am I the only one that has an issue like this?

Thanks.

Posted on Nov 26, 2018 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2018 11:59 AM

Well apparently there was one thing that I hadn't try: in Apple Watch app on the iPhone-->General-->Reset Sync Data

1 reply

Apple Watch Calendar Color issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.