Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy some paid app in my I phone , should I pay again when I purchase this same app in my I pad . If I have same Apple ID in both Iphone and IPad ?For example app ankimobile cost 25$

I app

Posted on Nov 28, 2018 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2018 8:45 AM

Depends entirely on the App.

Some Apps will require you to pay again for the iPad version if there is one. Others may not have an iPad version. Many will let you download the iPad version for free if there is one.

You can follow the steps here to see if you can get the App for free on your iPad: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2018 8:45 AM in response to boburfromsamarkand

Depends entirely on the App.

Some Apps will require you to pay again for the iPad version if there is one. Others may not have an iPad version. Many will let you download the iPad version for free if there is one.

You can follow the steps here to see if you can get the App for free on your iPad: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If I buy some paid app in my I phone , should I pay again when I purchase this same app in my I pad . If I have same Apple ID in both Iphone and IPad ?For example app ankimobile cost 25$

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.