Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID blocked

I used to use another Apple ID , but have changed to a new one , if this helps .

I’m not able to update some apps ( I think it’s 9 now ) as a pop up comes up saying

“Apple ID is blocked “

But I’m still able to download apps , still able to update some apps .

I don’t know where to go or what to do , I tried going to appleID and tried to update the older Apple ID but it rejected my credit card saying

“Payment information could not be updated “

HELP ! Lol

Thanks I’m advance

Bruce

Posted on Nov 28, 2018 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2018 5:28 PM

If you still know the older Apple ID and password and just need the account unblocked, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

4 replies

Nov 28, 2018 3:14 PM in response to JeeperBruce

JeeperBruce wrote:

I used to use another Apple ID , but have changed to a new one

Apps and music from iTunes are owned by exactly one Apple ID.

If you changed your old Apple ID to a new one, using Apple's change process, then the new Apple ID would still own everything the old one did. But if you simply created a new Apple ID and started using it instead of the original, then that new Apple ID does not own anything the old one owned. You would need to repurchase everything (including free items).

Apple ID blocked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.