Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The purchased album consists of song previews.

Recently I stumbled upon a dilemma: I had the one song bought from the LP, and a while ago I decided to complete it by purchasing the rest, but they got split up and put into a separate version of the album as though they were different; I tried to find the solution on how to recombine them, but ended up with a somewhat bizarre thing: I got myself an uneditable, irremovable album of song previews in my library (that is, by clicking a song I simply get to listen to its preview). Unfortunately enough, due to its presence I cannot install the normal purchased one. How do I fix this?

null-OTHER, Windows 10, ASUS Notebook

Posted on Nov 29, 2018 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2018 11:16 AM

Let me say upfront that I really do not have a good explanation for you. Perhaps the first part of your problem has something to do with the compilation ***. Se the replies to:

Part of a Compilation. Display Bug & Workaround

How you managed to download uneditable versions of preview songs is beyond me. I would try to delete them an see if you can download the desired versions (assuming what you want is in your purchase history):

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

The only other suggestion I have is to contact Apple Support.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2018 11:16 AM in response to Condiamond

Let me say upfront that I really do not have a good explanation for you. Perhaps the first part of your problem has something to do with the compilation ***. Se the replies to:

Part of a Compilation. Display Bug & Workaround

How you managed to download uneditable versions of preview songs is beyond me. I would try to delete them an see if you can download the desired versions (assuming what you want is in your purchase history):

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

The only other suggestion I have is to contact Apple Support.

The purchased album consists of song previews.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.