Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No input signal on Logic Pro X (10.3)

All of a sudden I can't record instruments anymore via USB on Logic Pro X (v.10.3).

I am running Logic Pro on a iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015), with macOS Mojave v.10.14.2

Strange thing is that I can see the input signal in the overall System preferences when I choose for the USB-device as input.

Also in GarageBand my guitar signal comes in loud and clear and I can record it.

In Logic Pro X, I have the same settings for input (USB Audio CODEC), but in no way I can get my signal into Logic.

I tried everything that was on the support page : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200260, but still no incoming sound.

Please help?

MacBook Pro Retina (2015 and later)

Posted on Dec 10, 2018 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2018 8:39 AM

With Mojave, you'll need to go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Microphone and enable Logic's access to audio inputs. These are blocked by default because of Mojave's tightened privacy controls.

2 replies

No input signal on Logic Pro X (10.3)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.