You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t complete purchases in Minecraft

I tried to purchase the 1720 mine coin pack 2 times and I failed. I tried today and it did not work. It told me to go here. I could not find anything about this. Help meeeeeee

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 5:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 6:07 AM

It’s possible that you need to contact iTunes. It could be something as simple as an expired credit card Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

4 replies

Dec 19, 2018 4:49 PM in response to garnetluvscookies

I have the exact same problem. I have been trying to buy my son Minecraft coins and I keep getting this error. I bought my daughter Minecraft coins NO problem, and she's on the same Apple ID. What is going on??? I already called my bank first to make sure my card wasn't being blocked and everything is great with my card so I guess I'm not the only one having iTunes issues.

I can’t complete purchases in Minecraft

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.